Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girls Day Out!

This weekend we celebrated mine and my moms belated birthdays. My sisters wanted to take us out. Kind of a girls day out. My sister Tina lives so close to everything so we decided to meet at her place. We decided to go out to eat first we went to McGraffs sea food at the Gateway. I got some yummy pasta with sun dried tomatoes, artichokes and shrimp. It was so good. My daughter Lacey didn't get any seafood she got a California burger without the California in it. She doesn't like avocados or tomatoes. The waitress gave it to us on the side because the rest of us enjoy avocados. Afterwards we walked around the gateway and wandered in bath and body works and we all found some wonderful scented lotions and perfumes to lavishly rub all over our dry winter bodies. I could bathe in the stuff and my skin would still be like a desert. We next went to the movies we saw The Bucket List it was very good and touching at the end of the movie. I like everything that Morgan Freeman comes in. It is a very good show with a good message. I learned that you need to try to have fun in life. even when life isn't so fun and Live life to the fullest. And last we went back to Tina's and chatted for awhile. I love spending time with my sisters and mom. I wish my sister Jennifer in Seattle could have been with us but hopefully we can get together again real soon. having sisters is great!
draft

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

Yeah, I missed Jennifer too. Glad you have fun. Like I said, we need to do it more often.