Wednesday, July 15, 2009

25 years of Eternal Happiness




We have been sealed in the Temple for all time and All Eternity for 25 years. I can still remember that feeling of Joy knowing I would be together forever with my best friend. We celebrate it usually by going to the temple but this year I went on a trip with my husband in his semi truck we went to Las Vegas (of all places to celebrate a religious event.) But it was fun being in the truck with him. But the next weekend we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. And to our favorite place on earth to eat, Famous Dave's. And we went to a concert of the Army National Guard Band at the Tabernacle. Jay loves that kind of music, and I love to watch him sing a long and lead the music. Finally we had a ice cream treat at Nielson and ate it while we cruised down main street in Bountiful our old stomping grounds. What a wonderful date. We should do them more often. don't you think?

2 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

For sure more often! Sounds like you had a wonderful time - Congratulations!

Tulabell said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you had fun! Today is our 6th year anniversary.