Sunday, December 2, 2007

Decorating

This past week I have been busy decorating. I finally have all my Christmas trees up and if I say so myself they look fabulous. I have 3 alpine trees in my front room all decked out in gold. They match all the nice new furniture I got from a friend of Jay;s. It is really nice they are white and very soft and comfortable.They are fancy and pretty. And downstairs I have the family tree with all the ornaments from the kids past. My mother in law gives the kids a new ornament every year until they are 18. This is a fun tradition I will try with my grand kids.
I got a lot of good ideas after going to the festival of the trees. It was wonderful and exciting to see all the glitter of Christmas.I wanted to try the homemade fudge but it cost 5 dollars for 4 little squares. But I went to the gift boutique and we found some cute wall plaques and Lacey bought a cute notebook. And my mother in law bought a doll quilt in a jar.
And at last I have finished my Christmas stockings. I have been working on them since October and I think they look great. Next year I will make some for J.J.'s family. I don't have enough time this year I still have to work on the pajama pants for everyone.
It is nice to be finished decorating so I can enjoy the fun Christmas days ahead.

No comments: