Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's a BOY!

John Rockford Riehle was born on Monday July 14,2008. He weighed 8 lbs and 3 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. He has brown hair and he is the cutest baby I have seen in a long time.
But I guess I am predigest when it comes to my family.
Sam's mother and I got to watch the c section from a observation window. It was very interesting and I am glad I had my children vaginally. We were all nervous of how things would go after losing Charlotte but Sam is doing fine and the baby is healthy. J.J. is a bit tired but a proud papa. He will make a great daddy. He was the first one to change baby Johns diaper.
They are so happy and I am so excited to be a grandma. Now let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been checking daily waiting in anticipation for the birth! Can't wait to see pictures! I know you are super proud!

GIve them hugs from us!

Rambling Rita said...

Very happy and excited. Can't wait fo the photos. Congratulations!!