Sunday, July 6, 2008

We have arrived!

Our flight to Denver was a little bumpy and Lacey got a little air sick. Other than that it was short and un eventful. Our flight to Chicago was all right and we got to see wonderful fire works from the plane.
I appreciate Sam and J.J. picking us up It is a long drive from there home in Indiana.
I so happy to be here and help out while we wait for baby John to arrive.
I am so glad to see my son Andy again. He has been visiting here for about a month. I missed his sense of humor and his sarcastic jokes.
Since we missed our forth of July fire works J.J. made a bottle rocket launcher and set off a few fireworks. We also enjoyed some sparklers and lightning bugs. That was the first time that I have seen fireflies or lightning bugs. I have only seen them at Disneyland at the pirates of the Caribbean ride. I don't get out much do I. I am glad we are here and I can't wait to be a grandma!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

glad you made it safely! good luck to jj and sam and baby john. hope everything goes well with labor and delivery.