Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas, Birthdays and Vacation

It is only 6 days away until our vacation to Laramie Wyoming and Indiana.
We will dropping Peter off to college and then heading to Indiana to see J.J.'s family. We plan on leaving on Alex'"s 20th birthday and staying a week before we head home and we might stop off in Wyoming to see how Pete is getting along. We will also be traveling for my birthday and hopefully we can celebrate it at J.J.'s house and not at a dumpy truck stop like I usually do, because I am usually gone with Jay in the truck on my birthday.
Alex gave me an early Christmas present . He said that he has decided to join us for the trip. I guess he got time off of work. I am very excited that he can come. He is always fun to have around. Andy decided to stay home and take care of the dogs. Plus he has his job at the recycling plant. Good news! J.J. got a job at a bakery as a maintenance mechanic. It isn't to far from home and it has benefits. I wish him the best of luck!
Me and Lacey get 2 weeks off of school and we plan on sleeping in as much as we can. We also plan on making candy and baking.
Well Christmas is almost here and I am very grateful for my savior and his life.
I hope that you and your families have a very wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year! Love the Riehle's

No comments: